Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last conversation with Jason Ch'ng..

I post this..Just for my own memory...
You don't have to read it...


Last conversation with Ch'ng at Friday infront of Jawa Mee stall:

TL: Wei Ch'ng !
Ch'ng : hamisu ?
TL : New clue ! Dunia baru lunch !
Ch"ng : haha ! U so fast saw the video d arh ?
TL : Yala ! Morning online see tiok the video. With ys de ma.Yeng loh you " XD emotion"
Ch'ng : yeng la ! "same XD emotion.."
Ch'ng : eh you got "sua lui" bo ? I got RM 50 nia . "== emotion"

TL : Siao arh, u thought i who ? So rich bring RM 50 anywhere? haha
Ch'ng : oh ..nvm lo.i let aunty pay back nia
TL: abo i lend you RM 1 la
Ch'ng : okok eh sai pun
TL : "Check wallet" Aiya ! i got RM 10 nia..."== emotion"
Ch'ng : RM 10 pun can la . tomolo i ka give u back la
TL : OK lo. take it !
Ch'ng : kam xia !

That's the last conversation I had with him...
He said he will give me back de...

But at the funeral..
I told him don't worry about it anymore...
Let the debt of I owe him sundae ice cream replace it...
Call it a draw...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers