Sunday, January 17, 2010

18 / 1 / 2010 - Strangest School Day ...

Morning
Went to school even I don't really have the mood..

Reached school..
Everyone went to the hall..
Then the principle announce
A 3 minutes 默哀仪式 ...

In the 3 minutes..
Another flash back about Jason Ch'ng ...
Tears drop down before I know..

Then..

At 9am+
Receive first bad news...

Goh Yi Zhang
Found near tanjung City Marina, in waters off Macallum Street Ghaut
Status : Death...

At 1am+
Receive second bad news...

Brendon Yeoh
found near where Goh Yi Zhang was found
Status : Death...

Once again...
All friends couldn't bare it anymore..
All cried out..
A scene that really hurt everyone's heart...

Did I cry ?
I didn't ...

Why ?
I'm tired already...

Too much things happen in just 1 days...
I really...
Don't have the strength..energy..
Nothing is left...

Jason Ch'ng

Brendon Yeoh

Goh Yi Zhang

R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers