Monday, January 18, 2010

19 / 1 / 2010

At around 11am...
Reached Ch'ng's funeral ...

I thought I wouldn't cry
At least I didn't at yesterday when I went for all 4 funeral
But I still cried
Just some tears came down
Won't cry too much

I told myself
Don't cry, Ch'ng don't want us to cry for him
Not anymore

While everyone had they obeisance
Then we also registered to had our obeisance to him
As one of the Judo club
As one of the communication club
As one of Chung Ling student
As one of the doTz. clan

Eric, Alvin Lee and Yong Seng
Also had their obeisance
As Jason's best pal
As known as Apom
Well Apom is actually has 5 members
but 2 of them...
Jason and Brendon...
are not here anymore..
So now left just 3 of them

Then
The funeral ends at 1.30pm

Once again

R.I.P.

Jason Ch'ng


The president of Leo
The secretary of PRS
The vice president of Judo
The clan lord of doTz.
The friend we will always miss...

As I mentioned
Today will be my last day of posting all about these news
I'm not going to other friend's funeral
This is the last post I will post about
All of us
Will live our best
Don't worry about us :]
My friend
Please be strong !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers