Saturday, January 16, 2010

16 - 1 - 2010 - Working Marathon

Today
The most busy day I ever had


Morning
Went the school for orientation
Well
Things didn't went as good as i expect
But what can I do ?
The parents are so self-centered ( 自私 )
Planned all thing for their son d
What else do they have ?


Afternoon
Stayed at home
Had to clean house
A bit tired
But most pek cek eh is
I didn't take a nap
Causing me started to feel dizzy..
Zzz


Night
Went to work
With YinWin, his sis ( sorry don't know your name kok -.-"),Ben Mah
When I reached there
Maybe too exhausted
Accidentally slept on the sofa !
YinWin kok bo wake me up
Walao eh...==
Let them all watch my "sui yong"
SIGH !!
Finish Work at 11.45+
Really tired ...
Leg very pain..
Felt sorry..
Because YinWin and his sis
had to accompany me
Wait until my mom reach
Only can go back.
Sorry la...>_<
Will try my best for not happening it again..
Then
Felt glad that finally I can go home.


That's all
Busy day aren't ?
I don't think I can keep on like this
=.=
GIVE ME A BREAK !!
duh


Bonus Story
Jiunn Harng smsed me and YinWin at the same time
when we was working
Then both of us started to think of do some "siao su"
Maybe we two too bored liao
We decided to reply the message with same things.
Then Jiunn Harng started to reply us with full of confuse
Like :
"Wa, you message is same with YinWin de.So much coincidence?"
Something like that.
Then at the end
We didn't told him the truth
Because both of us was then busy with our works
Sorry to Jiunn Harng ! (>.<")
We just too sian d
Now you know the truth..
Don't get angry ..
OK ? x)


P/S: Yin Win kok call me post up lyrics...But didn't tell me what lyrics he want me post..So...Considered as no request? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers