Monday, January 18, 2010

Strangest Night Ever....

What to say...

Saw 4 familiar face

Don't really wan to describe how they were
Sad feeling is all I had

Yet
This time
I didn't cried
I don't know why...

I promised Brendon I will post up Kim Ah Jong songs..
Maria - Kim Ah Jong
I posted it at facebook..

For Ch'ng
I told him don't need to worry RM 10 he owe me..
Since I owe him a sundae too..
It was counted as a draw
Also posted his favourite song..
单身情歌
at facebook too...

For Yi Zhang and Zi Jun...
I didn't really talked to both of you...
But you two are still Chung Ling Student

As long you all were Chung Ling Student
You will be in this family forever !
It never changed !


I don't want to say the same thing anymore
Stay happy in Heaven
Don't worry about all your friends
We will live in our best
We will
We promise


For one of my friend...
You was just quietly ...
Didn't cry...Didn't talked..
You really made me worried..
But the message you sent...
Make me felt relieved..
Hope you are really fine..

If you need someone to talk about..
I will be here...
Always...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers