Friday, February 19, 2010

19 / 2 / 2010 - Another Crazy Day

Wake up at 8am
If you read my last post
I believe you will know that
I just took 3 hours of "sleep"

At morning
After eating the breakfast
that Waygen's sis claiming that it is "Hokkien Mee"
But in truth
It was "Cha Gui Kak"

She said:
"My refrigerator keat one ma, I put the Hokkien Mee
into the refrigerator.Then it ma become 'Cha Gui Kak' lo"

Okok
Waygen's sis WIN !
=.="

Then off to Ken's house

One word to describe Ken's house

"WOW"
xD

Then did things that people always do in CNY
:P

At 4pm
Had to go back home because ready to another party
Which is AAY(My tution teacher)'s house !

Reached AAY's at 6pm
I promised I will reached there at 5pm
But traffic jam was too horrible !!
=.=

Then again
Did things that people always do
And earned some pocket moneys
xP

At 9pm
We went to 极乐寺 and 八角亭



It was really crowded..

BUT

IT CAN'T STOP US FROM DOING CRAZY THINGS !














Khang Chern and my teacher lying on the floor
Copying the photo when bride and groom took photo for their album
Lol =.=


Then all CLHS kia lying on the floors too !
From Left : ShiJie , Me , Yin Win, Aik Yong ,
Wei Sern and Khang Chern


Guess whose hands are those ?


Me !!
Too many people hates me
x)

Went back home around 2am
Thanks teacher for fetching me home
:)

THAT'S ALL FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Eh
Is it ?
I doubt it :P

More will be coming !

Stay Tune !
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers