Friday, February 19, 2010

18 / 2 / 2010 - Movie Marathon

At this day
It was probably one of my craziest day

EVER

Why?

REASONS :
  1. First time staying at Queensbay for almost 12 hours
  2. First time watched 3 movies in 12 hours
  3. First time went to Waygen's house
  4. First time deciding to stay at Waygen's at last minute !

However
It was truly fun
I really enjoyed it
:)


First we gathered all our "gangs" before watching
花田喜事 2010

The members are
Waygen + ZhiJian + Leon + YinWin + Jiunn Harng + Shirley

At 1.30pm
Off to our first movie madness !


花田喜事 2010

A movie which is made for CNY
It is really entertaining us
We were just keep laughing
Rating : 3.75/5.0

After this..
Leon and Zhi Jian had to go and left us already

Then
At 4pm
Off to second movie of movie marathon !


Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief

This movie was a boom !
I thought it will be just an "ok" movie
But at the end it surprised me !
Just that I feel Harry Potter in it =/
Rating : 4.0/5.0

After watching PJ
Jiunn Harng and Shirley left us too
Then left Waygen, YinWin and me

Since our next movie will be start at 8pm
So we decide to take our dinner at Queens Food Market
The food are nice..
Just a little bit too expensive >_<
And I know
I can't eat too spicy eh food !
-.-"

At 8pm
Last movie of movie marathon !


72家租客

A movie that also made for CNY
The selling points of this movie is there are
LOTS of Hong Kong famous actors

But...If you compare this to 花田喜事 2010
I think 花田喜事 2010 is better
>.<
Still it is suited to all family members to watch it together
Rating : 3.5/5.0

Finally Went to Waygen's house with Yin Win and stay overnight


Waygen,Me and Yin Win

Well we really did stay overnight

But
What time did we sleep ?
I remember it was around 5am

WTF!?

What did we do ?!
Online,playing GameBoy,talking about digimon

WTH!?!

Ya I know
WE ARE CRAZY ! :D

That's all !
I mean...
More to come at 19th Feb.
:P


士多啤梨啤梨苹果橙~xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers