Thursday, April 22, 2010

22 / 4 / 2010

Just updating to make sure you all
know that I'm still alive
=X


Lately
felt boring being at school
The teachers are...
"Speechless"
haix


Also a bit affected by friends
they all are not in good mood
or short form is emo


Some people were not happy of his club things
Some people were not happy of his organizing committees
Some people were not happy of his some disappointing friends

How about me ?

I'm not emo-ing
But not that happy also

SPM is really giving me a lot of stress..


BUT

HEY YOU
YEA I MEANT YOU

TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR FRIENDS

FOR THOSE WHO ARE EMO-ING
STOP BEING EMO OR SAD

BE HAPPY !

Most important things is

ENJOY YOUR LIFE !



Count down to last 2 days for going to Autocity to see 小鬼
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY ! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers