Thursday, December 17, 2009

17 / 12 / 2009

Today went to Queensbay to watch 风云 II
with Leon, Yin Win and Alvin..

Must thanks WayGen for helping us
reserving so good eh seats for us ! =D


风云 II

Not bad la...Very many fighting scene...
Many computer effects..

Give it 3 / 5 ...
This movie is suited for those who love
watching people fight de ~


After watching movie..Went to eat at Kim Gary..
Way Gen joined us to eat ~
For more information, please go to Way Gen's blog .. XD


Oh ya, today saw my Form 2 science teacher...Puan Tah..
She is a really good eh teacher..
And she still remember my name kok >_< tapi leh...teacher arh..
my name eh量 is
力量 eh 量..
not 东西 eh 量 ..
Haiz~

Then I kena pull by McVin and ask me to cut..
McVin ! I don't want to cut yet la!! xD

After that..Go Nike shop find Chong Yik..
Chong Yik ! Your hair very yeng !
I am not lying ! :D

That's all for today la ~

I will update my primary school reunion that
held at 16 /12 /2009 ..
But not now~
Because there will be pictures to be upload !! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers